Friday, September 18, 2009

Foot Fetish

Skyler discovered her feet yesterday. She now has the ability to pull them to her mouth and check out her tiny toes. Seems like she's using her feet in the same way she uses her hands, picking up toys and exploring the floor. I captured these shots within seconds of each other. I had to share.....they are just too darn cute!

I've also noticed Skyler becoming more attached to certain stuffed animals/blankets. In the picture below, she's holding her bear tag blanket. She just loves the different textures of the tags that surround it. This soothing fleece provides her sensory and tactile activities. I think it also offers her opportunities for fun and fine motor skill development. Now, just for kicks, I took a picture of the two of us......her eyes are still sparkling blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment