Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th, Ya'll!

I trust everyone had a splendid 4th of July holiday. We certainly did! Being surrounded by family is just the perfect ingredient for amazing fun!

I look forward to sharing our Festivities with you all through out this week. I have such sweet pictures and delightful stories just waiting to ooze all over this blog and I promise not to disappoint. After all, everyone likes a little suspense, but here's a slight taste of the shining star herself, sporting her American pride in a beautiful patriotic red, white and blue dress.

See you all tomorrow! Happy Birthday, America and a big shout out to my devoted husband and a fantastic father, Tom, for a Happy 2nd Year Anniversary. God has truly blessed us in miraculous ways. From a beautiful daughter to wonderful family members & faithful friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment