Monday, September 20, 2010

Reason #5029

One of the most fabulous things about being a mother is the daily dose of laughter I receive. As I watched Skyler get creative with her toys, it was during all that laughing that I realized Reason #5029 why I loved her so much.......she brings me pure joy!

Skyler loves jewelry, especially beads, and likes to wear them with her outfits. She calls jewelry "pretties" and will immediately pull your hair back to look for them in your ears or around your neck. It's a delightful habit she has gotten into. Watching her put beads on makes me giggle.

She has obviously outgrown her infant bath tub, but enjoys using it as a toy as she takes daily rides. Her creativity, causes me to laugh as she places her favorites in this tub and then begins yelling "boat"!

I hope you all start your week of with a dose of laughter as I know I have! Certainly the best medicine around.

No comments:

Post a Comment