Friday, November 26, 2010

Gobble-Gobble II

I'm hoping you all were surrounded by many blessings this Thanksgiving. Glammey & Papa joined us for the festivities. The weather was lovely and our day was filled with love. Now with this being Skyler's second Turkey Day, I just have to jump into my archives and grab a 2009 picture to compare. Skyler wore a gorgeous Macy's dress given to her at birth from Sally Rae & Jerry, a dear family friend since the 1970's! My, how she has grown from an infant to a pretty little girl.......

Now 2010 (above)

Then 2009 (below)

While Papa & Daddy golfed, Glammey, Skyler & I enjoyed watching the Macy's Parade. No matter the year, it has been a common thread in my Thanksgiving mornings, so I was delighted to share it with my daughter.

After a wonderful meal, we all got cozy and enjoyed an evening of football.



The day was not complete without Skyler looking at her home made holiday card from her sweet Idaho friend, Ron. She has been saying the word turkey for about a month now, so she gets pretty excited when she sees one! Hope you all had a little excitement in your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment