Monday, November 14, 2011

Super Skyler!

Skyler's 3rd Halloween was a total blast. As you can tell by the pictures, she was dressed as Super Girl, but if you asked her, she would tell you "Super Skyler!" Yeap, super indeed! Once her costume was on, she immediately started shouting, "Super Skyler & I Can Fly!" That cape was a huge hit and she was eager to run around.

Before we ventured off to visit a few friends, I snapped some photos and also included the past two years to share with you all. Isn't it fun to go down memory lane? lol.....

Super Girl 2011

Lady Bug 2010

and Miss Pumpkin 2009

Our Super Girl was quite eager to go trick-or-treating and we were strapped in the car by 5:45!

Our first stop was NeNe's house. Super Girl just couldn't wait to ring that door bell and boy could she run fast!

NeNe was so happy to see Skyler and actually call her "Mini-Me"! You see, before I married, I would dress up as Wonder Woman each year. My sister Nicola made the costume and NeNe would get a laugh out of it each Halloween! I guess the old saying applies, "Like Mother like Daughter!" lol...... So for kicks & giggles, I must compare the Super Hero costumes.....I really wanted to wear my costume as I walked around with Sky, but Dadddy wasn't a fan of my idea.

Gotta love them red boots!

Wonder Woman 2006

Anyway, Skyler wasn't too pleased to say goodbye to Denise, but we had to head to our next destination. She did manage to walk away with a ton of Skittles, a true favorite for the Princess.

We made a total of six stops, including two Kiwanian houses, Z Milton and John & Joyce Tubb.

Quick candy break......

and then a chat & lolly pop with Laura Milton....

Another memorable holiday filled with tons of smiles and excitement! It really was an amazing night and our sweet Super Girl was finally wiped out by 8PM. Sorry it took me 2 weeks to post & share. I think I'm still wiped out myself....lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment