Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Welcoming.....

....Tooth #2

Yes, family & friends, we woke up to Skyler's singing this morning and found tooth #2! What a great way to start the day. As I mentioned many times, Skyler is truly a happy child and teething has not gotten in the way of her jolly behavior.

She's waiting for her day to start. In other words, "Hurry up & get me outta this crib!"

Speaking of cribs, this is on the wall next to it.

When Skyler and I went shopping with Glammey last Saturday, I found this awesome ottoman/coffee table. Because of her crawling, I realized it was time to put the glass cocktail table away and replace it with something child friendly. I think we did pretty good. Attractive, colors match the decor, and it's also functional! Now, I'm sure in due time, I'll have to remove the accessories on it, but for now, it's safe!

Our first furniture change.

No comments:

Post a Comment