Sunday, January 3, 2010

Backyard Adventure

After a fabulous Christmas celebration, The Shorts, The Clarks and The Greens, woke up Saturday morning to begin building Skyler's awesome Wood Gym Set. Spending an entire day with my parents and Tom's family always proves to be a super time! I continually count my blessings that I share my life with these amazing people.


It was definitely a chilly day filled with laughter, good left-over food and tasty beverages. I can't thank those involved enough, for all their hard work, commitment and love put into this 10 hour project! Working behind the scenes were Auntie Kevie and Glammey, making sure our tummies stayed full and that our quench for thirst never faltered!

They say a picture can speak a thousand words, so please view for yourself! You'll notice towards the end of our day, we only lost the sun...not our humor!

THE CREW:

Uncle Larry, aka "Project Manager/Monarch "

Our Chief with Cousin Jared, aka Master Engineer, Cousin Jodi, aka Parts Manager, and Papa, aka Honey Doer.

and finally, Tom, aka Go To Guy.

THE SITE:

The Short's backyard


THE BUILD BEGINS:

THE BUILD CONTINUES:


THE RESULT:

Thank you Uncle Charles and Auntie Cheryl for providing Skyler with this Christmas present and again, thank you to my wonderful family for making this come alive!

1 comment:

  1. I very big huge thankyou from the bottom of my Heart, That job would have taken me by myself aproximately 2 years. Two weeks to actually do it and almost 2 years to mend our relantionship from all the explecatives. I would have used during the course of the building. How thankful I am that I have family members who give up a day of there vacation to help set this swing set up. That blows my mind and I love all of you dearly. Skylers Daddy
    Tom

    ReplyDelete