Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bed Head!

We've all woken up, looked in the mirror and asked ourselves, "What the heck happened to my hair while I was sleeping?" Well, this is exactly what I said when Skyler woke up from her mid-morning nap.

I know she's way too young to be trying to look into the latest trend and achieve that rock chic hair look. She'll probably kill me, later in life, for posting these funny pictures, but I just couldn't resist. Now, I did redeem myself and snapped some photos after a comb traveled it's way through her pretty blond locks. Perhaps she's just trying to look hip & sassy. You be the judge! lol....

Before

After

Skyler's 6th tooth appeared last night. Never knew it until we were playing and she was trying to stand on her head! Her progress in the walking department is developing nicely. She's up to six steps now. I snapped this shot just before she started walking towards me.

1 comment: