Sunday, May 9, 2010

Our 1st Mother's Day!

"A Mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and cousels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts." ~Washington Irving

My first Mother's Day is a day I will never forget! My darling husband took the initiative to make my day extra special. I was pampered with a lovely breakfast in bed, along with fresh red roses, beautiful cards, tons of kisses from Skyler and a full day of rest! Tom arranged for Glammey & Papa to meet us for dinner at The Red Rose in Plant City. I was presented a dozen of yellow roses from my Mum & Dad. Everything was just perfect and I will forever hold this day close to my heart!

Happy Mother's Day to all my amazing friends. I do hope you enjoyed your Sunday as much as I did! Now I understand why this is my Mum's favorite holiday.........


1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great first Mother's Day! The pictures are too cute, I can't believe how old she looks!

    ReplyDelete