Thursday, March 14, 2013

Peeking In

It was a rainy Monday and Tuesday but that didn't stop the activities for Skyler. Gammey and Sky went with Auntie Cheryl to a Rotarian Board Meeting and dinner. If I would have known that prior to packing her luggage, Sky would have traveled with her Kiwanis shirt and therefor shown her Kiwanian pride! Yes, my sister and I have a friendly rivalry regarding our service clubs. We are both officers and have been awarded  Member of the Year.
 Off they go....
The meeting was held at Ms. Pat's home. She happens to own my favorite Tennessee boutique, The Orange Blossom. 

I'm certain in this next picture my sweet little Kiwanian is debating whether to sing the Kiwanis song that she knows by heart! hehe....
 Chatting with Gammey.....

 And making friends....
I'm flying to Tennessee at 6:40 this morning to embrace my Angel and smoother her with kisses. It's been a full week and although Daddy and I have enjoyed each other's company, we have missed her so much. I'll be bringing her back this Sunday and I'm looking forward to sharing all our hoopla. Much is planned, including a trip to Chatannoga! So, as Sky would say, with her thumb in the air, "This is it!" Take care and check back next week. I know you won't be disappointed!  
 Precious....

No comments:

Post a Comment