Thursday, December 31, 2009

Magical Christmas

Kisses for You!

Christmas is such a special season....especially when you have a baby in the family! I know Skyler won't remember or even understand her first Christmas, but I guarantee you that I will forever absorb how ridiculously excited I got. Wonder and merriment were abundant!

Our morning pictures.

Skyler getting ready to open presents.

Even for Santa....The famous tongue!

Tom and I woke up to a singing Skyler that Christmas morning. After her bottle, we gathered around the tree to open gifts. Her first present was a Jack-In-The-Box. A classic baby toy to help encourage imagination and learning. With some help from Daddy winding the toy, popped came the weasel and Skyler was not frightened at all.

Here is our sweetie opening a few more gifts. Wrapping paper and boxes become brilliant play for Skyler! It was such a treat to watch her excitement. She wasn't even fazed when we stuck ribbons in her hair. Her focus was on that paper!

Tom & I were so blessed to have most of our family share in this joyous holiday. Glammey, Papa, Auntie Kevie, Uncle Larry, Cousin Jodi & Jared arrived on Christmas Day. Two days later, my sister, Cheryl, and her husband, Charles, drove from Tennessee to spend the rest of the holiday week with us. They finally got to meet their niece and it was love at first sight!


I trust you all enjoyed your Christmas as much as we did! I took over 200 pictures of Skyler with her loving family and I hope you love these memorable pictures as much as I do. Although we missed Auntie Nicola & Uncle Bogie and cousin Nikki, it was great skyping with them! It made our holiday feel complete.
Stay tuned for my next blog dedicated to the building of Skyler's new Wooden Gym Set. Yes....Our dear, wonderful family helped Tom assemble this huge playground. It took ten hours and I sure have some great photos to share! You'll be impressed and will get a good chuckle out of it!

THE DRESS!

The Shorts.

with Glammey.


and Papa.

The proud Grandparents.

Auntie Kevie and Uncle Larry.

Cousin Jodi & Jared.

relaxing with Papa & Daddy

I am honored to finally introduce Uncle Charles and Auntie Cheryl

Christmas just would not be complete without Uncle Larry making sure Skyler had her first airplane. Thanks to all of you for the lovely gifts you bought Skyler for her first Christmas. I'm looking forward to taking pictures of her playing with them or wearing the clothes, so you all can view it on her blog.


**Happy Holidays**

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures of a BEAUTIFUL family! Happy New Year to all of you.

    ReplyDelete