Friday, February 5, 2010

Fun With Food

Happy Friday to my special family & wonderful friends. Skyler and I had another fun week and even spent some time in the kitchen together. I received a baby food grinder and thought today would be a great day to make her own food. So, we started by cooking the carrots and green beans.

Then we placed the cooked veggies into the baby food grinder and off we went. Turning the handle until the food became all mushy.

The results were gobbled up in minutes! Skyler is not a fussy eater, so I think I'll try beets tomorrow. Daddy & Auntie Kevie are no beet lovers.....BUT Uncle Charles & Auntie Cheryl grow and can their own, so us "Greens" certainly love 'em. lol....

Her opened mouth welcomed the fresh veggies. In fact many times before I could even scoop it out of her bowl.

We hope you all have a great weekend. Miss Skyler is already enjoying hers!

No comments:

Post a Comment