Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl Skyler

Little Skyler experienced her first Super Bowl Party last night. Colts vs Saints. Show Down #44! Daddy and I went to Bob & Linda Piney's Party and had a fabulous time. We go each year and always walk away with a belly full of amazing food and a big smile. This year was no different. Although my beloved reigning champs, the Pittsburgh Steelers were not playing, I still had to wear my Big Ben jersey as I rooted for the Saints.

Thought I would share another new talent Skyler has developed......picking up food and placing it in her mouth, successfully! She has taken to a strong liking to Gerber's Graduates Puffs. They are small grains with real fruit and have become a wonderful first step to independent eating. We've purchased all seven delicious flavors for her to enjoy.

Graduate Puffs

Skyler eating the healthy Puff treats all by herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment