Monday, August 23, 2010

Mama & Molars

They say good things take some time....well, in this case, it most certainly did. 14 1/2 months later, MY Sweet-Pea softly said "Mama"! Can't you just hear me jumping for joy?? :)

Clear as a sunny day and just music to my ears, "M-A-M-A". While we were in Tennessee, Skyler continually said Mama everytime I was talking & exiting the room she occupied. I kept missing it, but Uncle Bogie assured me it was happening. Well, during our drive home on August 15th (yes, I've got this joyous occasion memorized) I was talking to Tom and she interrupted with that sweet word, "Mama"! Yes, I cried. It was pure magic and a day I'll never forget. Now for the Molars....

While vacationing in Tennessee, Skyler was cutting both her upper front molars. You would have never known. Our angel was exactly that.....An Angel. No fussing, no crying, just all smiles. When we were playing on Monday, the 16th, I spotted the ivory choppers and then it hit me like a ton of bricks....No wonder she had her hand in her mouth during some of the pictures! What a pleasant little girl the Lord has blessed our family with. Not too mention, she really enjoys brushing all of her 9 teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment