Monday, May 9, 2011

The Sequel!


My second Mother's Day! I adore, love, cherish this amazing day. My Mum and I are very close, so it's a way to honor her. But, I'm also a Mum myself and it's truly a celebration of the great ride I've been on for the past two years!

We began our morning with kisses, breakfast and of course, church! Having a wonderful husband definitely makes Mother's Day extra special.

After church, the Princess and I had our own little tea party, desert cakes included! I got to relax while being served from my perfect and beautiful growing Angel.



Later that afternoon, we met Glammey & Papa, in Tampa, at Luigi's Italian Restaurant to continue our celebration. After a delicious dinner and some gift opening, we headed over to a local yogurt shop for a tasty treat. You know me, I just had to add some before and after shots!

Mum Day 2011 above & 2010 below.

The proud Granparents....

3 Generations...........


2011 & 2010

I know how blessed I am. It never escapes me. I never fail to soak it all in, not take it for granted. I am constantly humbled by how little I know about parenting. Each stage brings a new set of challenges, but the rewards and challenges of being a mother are ridiculous. Enormous. Unfathomable. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms and Moms to be! And thank you Mum, for being an awesome example!

No comments:

Post a Comment