Thursday, August 20, 2009

....Just for Skyler

Little Miss Skyler wearing my Kiwanis cap

I'd like to share this poem written by my sister's (Nicola) mother-in-law, Betty Lou Hebert. Betty Lou lives in Northern Idaho and has two chapbooks published and a historical romance novel, Heritage of Hawk Hill.


For Skyler

Skyler is her name and she
Captures hearts so easily!
Just one look at that sweet face
And you know she has a place
In your life and in your mind
For it would be so hard to find
Another baby who's so dear
And will grow more so every year!
She has a Smile you won't forget.
Though I haven't met her yet,
Her pictures bring me smiles as well
And help her weave her magic spell!
It will be fun to watch her grow.
She will be beautiful I know!

You can view Betty Lou's writings at her website http://bettylouhebert.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment