Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Two Girls & Jamie, too!

"Dogs are not are whole life, but they make our life whole" ~Roger Caras
Skyler with our West Highland Terrier, Laney

I remember Tom & I bringing Skyler home from the hospital that sunny Sunday afternoon and I was hoping for a smooth family transition between the dogs and the baby. I had my Mum and Dad take home one of the blankets Skyler was wrapped in so the dogs could sniff it the day before we were due home. Needless to say, it was an easy adjustment. Now, Laney might disagree and say she's no longer center of attention, but she does get all our lovin' once Skyler has been put to bed for the night.

Even if you're strictly a bona fide cat lover, seeing dogs and babies together can just soften any heart. This picture was taken yesterday as my girls were chillin'.......
and below is Jamie, Skyler, Daddy and Laney taken around her 9th week of age......Babies and dogs are a sweet combination!

1 comment:

  1. the pictures of Laney and Skyler are sooo cute! Skyler looks so happy sittin' with her puppy.

    ReplyDelete