Friday, March 12, 2010

Musical Morning!

Each Morning, Tom & I hear Skyler singing in her crib as she waits for one of us to come help her begin a day of fun. This morning was a bit different and quite humorous. Instead of the soft tunes we usually hear coming from her room, it was a loud and very playful laughter. I quickly grabbed my camera before entering her Kingdom and this is what I found.........

After our morning entertainment, Skyler helped me with laundry before playing with her toys. She has developed such great leg strength and actually takes a step and then falls on her bottom only to pop back up! Skyler's balance is amazing and for the past 3 weeks, we actually go on little walks together if I hold both of her hands.

We added a soft ABC mat under her play area. It's quite colorful and were hoping it will help her learn the alphabet a bit faster. She enjoys her cushioned letters as well, which always end up in her mouth. Today it was the letter "T". I thought it was a good pick in honor of her Daddy's name....lol!

Doesn't she look adorable in her Tommy Hilfiger outfit? And speaking of "T", check out her two lower teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment