Friday, June 10, 2011

How many licks......

I so remember that 1970's commercial during my childhood...."How licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop???" Mr. Owl first dared to unravel this puzzling secret (lol) and I could never provide a definite answer due to my lack of lolly pop discipline.

Looks like my daughter inherited my temptation to bite and reach the embedded Tootsie Roll prize! Skyler sure had fun with her very first sucker. Usually when we shop, a cashier would present one to us, but just recently did I allowed her to indulge. She knew exactly what to do!

And a few licks later......

I had a very satisfied yet sticky mouth toddler during the ride home. I just love documenting and sharing "a book of firsts!" Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment