Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Weeeeeeee Mummy!

Before Skyler woke up Monday morning, I assembled a birthday gift from Cousin Nikki & Austin. It's the classic toy, Sit & Spin from Playskool! She's the first to notice any changes or additions to a room, so you can only imagine her surprise.

I didn't even have a chance to brush her hair, before those big blue eyes spotted instant fun! She hopped on and quickly started whirling & twirling. For the next hour, all I heard was "Weeeee Mummy!"

She even shared the fun with Baby....

Many thanks again to Cousin Nikki & Austin for such a great active toy for our very active toddler! Once Sky was finished spinning, she would lay flat out on the floor and say, "Okay, All Done Mummy!" Too funny!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad she likes it :) and thanks for doing this post so I could see her playing with it. Love you.

    ReplyDelete