Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Do

While Tom & I were taking advantage of date night and enjoying a romantic dinner, Glammey & Papa were entertaining the Princess this past Tuesday night. Amazingly, Glammey was able to put Skyler's hair in a pony tail, something I've never been able to achieve. Sky just never cared for hats, bonnets or bows, until now. Glammey took these few pictures and for the past 2 days, I've been acting like some creative hair stylist on Sweet Pea's hair. Fun-fun!

A quick story I must share......A few weeks ago, Glammey bought Skyler a new baby doll. This one came with brown hair and as soon as she saw it, the Princess hugged it and called it "Baby Caylee", as in Caylee Anthony. It just melted my heart. We have not retired the original and very first doll, but she now sports some Mike Tyson facial tattoos, courtesy of Miss Skyler. Don't let the hair scare you.....lol!

Above, Caylee & Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment