Friday, December 9, 2011

Moving Backwards....

Moving backwards, or I should actually say, "moving slowly" if I'm referring to my blogging skills. On that note, I'm sorry for being behind in sharing the events in Skyler's World. We've been spending much valuable and enjoyable time with my parents, so logging computer hours have been a bit barren.

Okay....moving backwards.........Only in the South can you soak up beach time in the winter and that's just what we did during the weekend of cousin Jodi's wedding. Tom & I rented a condo on Cocoa Beach and Skyler wasted little time playing in the sand both mornings. I just wished I would have packed her a bathing suit, so she would have appeared more comfortable. Oh well, it really didn't slow the Princess down one bit. Although the ocean was chilly, the sun was radiant both days. I loved capturing Skyler and her Daddy build sand castles. Pictures really do speak volumes. Enjoy! They certainly did!

They made multiple trips for water.....

And the fun just continued.....

Skyler is such a beach lover. I really shouldn't have been surprised regarding how well she did as a flower girl. She's such a bright little tot and certainly likes having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment