Saturday, December 24, 2011

From Our Family To Yours!


It's been a full week since our 3rd Annual Family Christmas Card has been mailed, so I know I'm not spoiling the surprise by featuring it on our blog. (above) Amazing how another Christmas for the Princess is approaching. You all know by now that I'm big on traditions, so here is Skyler with her stuffed Santa from the past three years. Enjoy the beauty........I sure do!
2011

2010

2009

Another tradition we have started in the Short household involves Christmas ornaments. Below is Sweet Pea's 2011 tree decoration from her Gammey & Papa........How fitting!


Just like the words we wrote on our Christmas card, "May you know Him more fully through the love and grace He so richly bestows!" Merry Christmas to our wonderful family & friends. We will be sharing in this joyous holiday with Gammy, Papa, Auntie Cheryl, Uncle Charles, Auntie Nicola & Uncle Bogie in St. Petersburg tomorrow afternoon. God Bless you all!

1 comment:

  1. I miss my Skyler updates. I check every day. Hope to see her smiling face on here soon.
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXO

    ReplyDelete