Monday, October 15, 2012

Greatest Gift

I knew my first birthday without my Daddy would be difficult, but after looking into my Daughter's beautiful blue eyes while listening to her sing "Happy Birthday, Mummy", just seemed to make everything better. My heart melted and my sorrow softened.  

I was greeted to a home made card and a wonderful gift certificate to my favorite accessories shop, Versona from my darling Princess, plus a "real" Mommy card :) 

It was a lovely day made extra special from Daddy and Skyler. I was blessed to speak to every family member and my dear friends. Those are the greatest gifts ever....being surrounded by loved ones, no matter the distance! I am one lucky Wife, Daughter, Mummy, Sister, Auntie and friend!

Skyler loves to smell fresh flowers and here she is enjoying the lovely bouquet that arrived from Micki. Today we celebrate 21 years are friendship!

The first half of my Forties were definitely exciting.....Marriage and a baby. Here's to another five amazing years before settling into my 50's! Isn't 45 the new 35???

No comments:

Post a Comment