Friday, October 19, 2012

The Cake Continues

It's been such a fun week in the Short Household! We all posses a sweet tooth so having a piece of cake each night has been a wonderful treat! That's what happens when you celebrate three birthdays in six days! 

Daddy is 50 TODAY and we've got a special evening planned for him! Unfortunately, Daddy refused all the hoopla that comes with a traditional "Over-The-Hill" Party, so I had to respect his wishes and keep everything to a minimum. *No Surprises* Just HIS girls. I will be taking him on a cruise to celebrate this Grand Event in November, while Skyler is in Tennessee visiting Auntie Chez & Uncle Charles with Gammey. 
Wanted to share some pictures of my birthday cake taken with my two girls from this past week. Skyler insisted on wearing her ballerina outfit. I just love my Princess! Isn't she the cutest?

And what's a party without some dancing? I'm certain tonight will involve more cake and lots more dancing! Happy Birthday Daddy.......We love you sooooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment