Thursday, March 20, 2014

My Pot of Gold!


Hoping Everyone had a Fun Filled Green celebration on St. Patrick's Day! We started one day early and enjoyed a true St Patty's Day party at our friend's home, Amanda & Martin McCabe. (originally from Dublin) I've not missed their Leprechaun party since I met this dynamic couple in 2004. Heck, I was even designated driver in 2009, thanks to a little bundle of joy in my tummy!
 The food was fabulous and it was wonderful seeing our friends again!
On Monday morning, Skyler was extra excited to go to school and share gifts to all her classmates, including her teacher, Mrs. Fitzsimmons.
We got crafty over the weekend and made her school pals rainbows with pots of gold and filled a basket with green goodies for her teacher. Fun, fun fun!
Mrs. Fitzsimmons' tag read "All the other leprechauns are green with envy that I have you as my teacher! Happy St. Patrick's Day! Thank you for making me feel so lucky!" 
Sky helped me attach gold foiled Rolo Caramels with tags that read, "You're My Pot Of Gold At The End Of The Rainbow!" She made an extra three: one for her lifelong pal Clayton, one for her new friend Sebastion and one for her Auntie Nic because "she's an artist and I love her!"
 Mrs. Fitzsimmons loved her St. Patrick's Day basket!
How can you not feel lucky, but not just on March 17th, when you get to share your day with Skyler Short! 

No comments:

Post a Comment