Friday, October 16, 2009

Boot Scoot Boogie

Skyler is 20 weeks old today and little Miss Independent gave me the greatest birthday gift this past Wednesday.......Skyler started scooting! Sitting content and exploring what was within her reach is no longer interesting to her. Seems like a whole new world has just opened up for little Sky....The World of Mobility!


Tom & I always enjoy spending tummy time with Skyler and while I'm at work, I tend to spend an additional 20 minutes a day on this activity. This past Wednesday, I laid her on her blanket and witnessed the cutest locomotion technique. Her little hands and feet started pushing along her blanket and within minutes, she had made it to the edge. It was so much fun to watch her little watermelon behind wiggle. Her feet were working so hard that one of her socks started to come off. (see in the above picture & isn't that the sweetest outfit, with love, from Auntie Kevie)

They say babies start to crawl between 6-9 months of age. Perhaps our little one has a mssion and just some place to go a lot sooner! lol.....

It was a priceless birthday that I'll never forget. Thank you all for adding more warmth to my special day by calling and sending such lovely cards. Turning 42 was pretty dang neat & it was my very first birthday being a Mummy. I love you all,

1 comment:

  1. She is just too cute! I love all her outfits and her expressions. She is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete