Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumpkin Shumunkin

Ohhhh, what fun we had yesterday! Another first for the Short Family.........After work, we jumped in the car and headed to Lakeland's "home made" largest Pumpkin Patch at the First Methodist Church on Lake Morton. We helped Skyler pick out her very own pumpkin! It was a beautiful day and I enjoyed dressing her up in one of her Halloween outfits. She sure loved being surrounded by all that orange. Guess she's just accustomed to the color, thanks to those Dreadnaught & Gator football games! Anyway, she laughed & smiled as she touched all the pumpkins around her. I'm not sure who had more fun..........Skyler or Mummy! lol....


I hope you all enjoy these super cute photos of our little one. The batch starts off with a back view of the Pumpkin Patch.


We'll probably carve our 'winner' later this week and display it by the front door. You know, I've never personally been to a Pumpkin patch, so this will stay in my heart for years to come. Me and my two favorite Lovies just strolling down the rows of pumpkins! I'll close for now with two sweet photos of little Skyler hanging out with me at work.

Miss Silly singing to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment