Friday, November 13, 2009

Blessed

I count my husband and the birth of my daughter as two of the most amazing and indescribable blessings in my life. It is so beautiful to share Skyler with our family & friends. Tom & I are just drenched in love and support because of you all! I just wish I could sum up my blessings in a few paragraphs that has been percolating in my heart & brain.


I'd like to share a special gift that my Mum and Dad bought Skyler while vacationing in Cancun. This has got to be the prettiest baptism gown, organza, bonnet and matching booties that I have ever laid my eyes upon and I would feel deeply selfish if I didn't share it with you all.

Pure & Precious

During their Cancun trip, my parents would attend Church with their dear friends, Andy & Carol Lopreato. On one certain Sunday, my Mum & Carol decided to visit the Church's gift shop and that's when they found the beautiful christening gown for Skyler. How true when they say blessings are those gifts that give us a glimpse into what heaven might possibly be like!

Carol & my Mum, aka, Glammey

No comments:

Post a Comment