Monday, November 9, 2009

Sooo Sweet

Skyler's mobility continues to increase by leaps & bounds------or I should say------twists & turns! She arches her back and can sit up by herself! All conquered well before her 6th month point.


She has become increasingly assertive and makes her presence felt with each passing day. For the past week, Skyler has been waking up around 5:15 each morning to sing. After exercising her lungs for a good 15 minutes, she falls back asleep until I wake her an hour later. It's definitely sweet music to my ears and just starts my day off so perfectly. Being a Mummy has brought me more delight and smiles than I could of ever imagined. Speaking of smiles, Skyler's facial expressions continue to amuse us! Below are a bunch of pictures capturing her adorable personality.







Skyler is crawling a bit quicker and has picked up a silly, yet cute emotion. When she gets very excited, she starts to huff/pant in loud, quick spurts. We can't help but laugh and in turn, she laughs back. Below is a photo of her on the living room floor just relaxing. Notice how her left hand is resting up her face. I'll just say it again, I'm a sucker for her cute actions! And we all agree that she'll be sporting some pretty long legs.

Now, I just had to sneak this picture in of my two Lovies napping on a Saturday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment