Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pink or Blue?

Since Sunday, our adorable Princess has actually requested wearing a dress each morning before we begin our day. I find it comical that at such a young age, she is already asking me what she'd like to wear!

We all know that Skyler's bulging closet offers a variety of choices, so she personally picked out a pink dress for Monday and then a blue one yesterday. Thank you Auntie Nicola & Uncle Bogie for these recent gifts! No matter the color, I just think she looks beautiful in anything. Yes, I'm the Mum and quite biased...And perhaps a bit jealous that I don't have the matching outfit....lol!

I'm assuming Skyler grabbed my keys, in hopes of us venturing out. Guess she was eager to show off her style! She's got the Elvis lip workin' in this picture.....Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment