Sunday, August 7, 2011

Twice As Nice!

Yesterday, Skyler & I spent the afternoon enjoying family and friends at Cousin Jared & Jordan's Engagement Party in Longwood. (Daddy was sorely missed...He's been gone since the 1st, visiting his extended family in Connecticut) Anyway, it was a lovely gathering and the Princess had a fabulous time. She even got to see Dingo the Dog!

I apologize for not snapping many pictures. Either my camera was in Skyler's hands (Yes, she sees it and immediately wants to take pictures while telling everyone to smile) or I was just having to much fun. I did manage to get the happy couple opening our gift, as Skyler stood close by.

We stayed until 8PM and then decided it was time to journey back those 70 plus miles to Lakeland. It really was a special night. Skyler got asked to be the flower girl for Jared & Jordan's March 24th wedding! *WoW* How awesome is that!? Two upcoming special weddings and our Princess is a part of the nuptials!

With no afternoon nap, I was quite surprise that Sweet Pea gabbed the whole way home. It made for good company! She awoke this morning at her normal 6:30 time and was excited to go to church. She now opens the door for me. Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment