Sunday, January 26, 2014

72 & Beautiful

Since January 2, an arctic cold front has blasted Canada and the United States. Over 200 million people have been affected by these unprecedented levels and low temperature records. Although my prayers go out to those across the US and our neighboring Canadians, I feel so blessed to be living in Central Florida, where I took my sweet Skyler to the park and enjoy the 72 degree weather yesterday! 
We had a fun three hours at the Common Grounds park, a top favorite of Sky's. She climbed and explored everything.


 Fearless regarding heights...



 Sliding down the pole, just like the Firemen do...


 Rock Climbing like a pro!






Skyler loves to put her balancing skills to use. You should see her on the beam during her advanced gymnastics class. Superb, indeed.




 Water break...




I just love this little girl from the bottom of my heart! We had a fabulous day, but before leaving, Skyler had to visit and sit on this frog. 
For her school homework assignment last week, Sky picked out the book, "I Took My Frog To The Library" which we read daily, answering a series of questions and then she drew a picture of her favorite part in the story. Too cute. I'll share that fun tomorrow! 

1 comment: