Thursday, January 27, 2011

Emergency 9-1-1

Skyler's bangs have grown so quickly in the past month that their just about to touch her nose. Bows don't last more than 30 seconds so the only solution was to place a call to my good buddy, Denise. I rang her yesterday to try to make an appointment and she made a house call that very same night!

With a quick clip of the scissors, our Princess could see again!

I got Skyler dressed at 5:50 this morning for Kiwanis and she was quite the happy little girl. I'm not sure if it was attributed to her fresh vision, her gorgeous outfit from Auntie Cheryl & Uncle Charles, or if she was just excited to get ready to see the 40+ men that dote on her! Isn't she Lovely?

After arriving home from Kiwanis it was time for a Tea Party with cakes. Oh, the fun we share!

1 comment:

  1. She is definitely the best dressed child on the planet! I love looking at all the pictures, she's always smiling and happy.

    ReplyDelete