Sunday, January 23, 2011

Meow!

My dearest friend of twenty years, Micki, spent yesterday afternoon with the Princess & I. Mic-Mouse and I have consistently been in the same stages of life. Partiers, serious daters, engagements, marriage. I just can't add pregnancy to the list. lol! I am blessed to have her in my life and she loves Skyler with all her heart. Micki puts true meaning behind the statement, "Friendship is the best gift!"

And speaking of gifts, Mic brought some goodies for Sweet Pea. An adorable outfit and the cutest Fur Real Friend, "Lulu's Walkin' Kitties".



This Kitty can do it all. Walks, kneads, purs, meows just from a simple soft stroke to it's back. Skyler learned that instantly and could not stop laughing each time Kitty came alive.

After a few thank you hugs and kisses, it was tea time and Skyler couldn't wait to show off her hot pink pad. I previously mentioned she was welcoming visitors!

Even Kitty got in the action. Thanks Mic, for playing along and creating smiles and great memories! (I told ya the chair wouldn't break)

After my BFF left, Skyler treated Kitty to a stroller ride that evening. She must of mimicked "Meow" a hundred times. After a few kisses, our Angel carried Kitty to bed. Skyler has such a loving spirit and I enjoy nurturing her special character.

No comments:

Post a Comment