Thursday, May 3, 2012

School Pics Today!

Another first for the Short Household..........Class Pictures were taken today! Skyler picked out a darling pink dress that Gammey bought her while recently shopping in New Orleans.
I'm quite excited to see the results. It's not like we don't have any pictures of the Princess, but hey, it's her very FIRST school picture, so just call me enthusiastic!! Here's Sky striking a pose and then dancing before leaving the house this morning.

Loaded up & on our way..... 
When I picked Skyler up from school, she told me all about picture day. She said she got to stand next to a Princess Castle and then a lady took her picture. After the photo shoot was complete, Miss Alicia changed her into her play clothes for reading & craft time and recess. I'll be sure to share the results as soon as we receive the package. Place your orders NOW! (haha) Another fun day for Skyler

No comments:

Post a Comment