Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Look At Me~I'm 3!!

Three years ago today, they laid you into my arms, our Sweet, sweet Skyler Leona Short with golden hair and beautiful blue eyes. God whispered into our ears, "I have a special Angel for you both".  

You are such an independent little girl with a giving soul, full of adventure and grace. You're our special Princess and a living reminder of the joys and the tremendous blessings of Parenthood! Thank you Skyler for tickling our hearts and holding it with invisible ties. Happy 3rd Birthday, Miss Precious! It's been an incredible three years and your Daddy & I will never forget the first time we fell in love with you....It was instantaneously and our love for you continues to grow deeper and deeper, every second of every day! 
May 29, 2009 

"I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus."
1 Corinthians 1:4


No comments:

Post a Comment