Monday, April 14, 2014

All In A Weekend

When we don't have a planned event over the weekend, Skyler loves spending her time at the library and our local park, the Common Grounds. It thrills me that she is loves books and wants to read.
 The familiar entrance...
My heart jumps for joy watching Skyler pick out her books and quietly sit down to indulge. We stay for about two hours and then she always draws me a picture before when venture off to the park.

I found it funny that Sky picked up the Wacky Wednesday book. She knows all about my luncheons with my two gal pals, Brandi & Teresa. Perhaps she thought we were featured in this Dr. Seuss' book. lol
Here's the latest weekend creation. That's me with bows in my hair. The yellow depicts the sun that is around me, because as Skyler said, "I'm a happy and best Mommy ever!" 
Leaving the Library and getting ready for the park!
Common Ground is Sky's favorite park and we have over 45 parks to choose from! The Princess has been visiting the park since she was One and the playground zones offers an experience for children of all abilities. 
 Just a small over view of one section....
 Skyler loves to swing and climb. What 4 year old doesn't?






 My Love.....
Of course, we also love spending Sunday's in God''s house! Here's our awesome Lake Morton Community Church! How do you like spending your weekends? 

No comments:

Post a Comment