Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Spring Break 2014

Skyler's first Official Spring Break from Highlands Grove Elementary school was jammed full of fun and adventure. Although I was not able to partake in the many activities due to work, I was sent a few photos highlighting the week's events starting with, starting with Wet 'n Wild on Monday.

After leaving the Orlando theme park, they raveled to the East coast and spent the remaining days with Auntie Kevie and Uncle Dawg in Merritt Island. Beach was tops on the list and the weather was beautiful!

On Wednesday, the high temperatures went bye-bye and it was time for jackets. Auntie Kevie took Skyler to the Brevard County Zoo in Melbourne.

They certainly had fun exploring and this mark's Sky's 2nd visit!

My Sweeties were ready to return home that Thursday after much love from the Clark family. And I was super excited to see them both!
 Daddy and Skyler surprised me with flowers that weekend. I adore my family so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment