Monday, February 28, 2011

God's Beauty

God graced us with another gorgeous weekend, so we loaded up the car and headed to Peterson Boardwalk. Once the seat straps are removed, Skyler knows how to get her arms through the loops and can jump out of the car by herself. She's such an independent girl and likes adventures! She wasted no time running to the boardwalk trail.

It's such a pretty view from any angle and Skyler loves looking at birds and ducks. I'm sure she's just wanting to dive right in that water.

She walked the entire 1/2 mile....



Sky showing off her jumping ability....

I just wish I could bottle up her excitement & joyful expressions and send it to each of you. Although I didn't take any pictures earlier at the Flea Market or during the YMCA tour (yes, we joined!) it certainly was a great Saturday!

The Princess has never been a fan for anything, and I repeat anything, on her head, so I was quite amazed that she wore her Firehouse Subs hat. Skyler has such beautiful bonnets to match her adorable clothes and has an abundance of bows, but she just has no interest in them, yet this silly plastic hat was all the rave!

After church, we had lunch with our Pastor and his wife at Firehouse Subs and Sky was given this hat from an employee. Once we got home and changed, she paraded around the house in it. I had such a delight taking these pictures.

I can not believe she will soon turn 21 months old. She now talks in small sentences, can say her own name, helps me put the wet clothes in the dryer and even plugs up her ears with those cute little fingers when trying to be funny. Still outgoing, loving people and puppies. Her pediatrician describes her as "Advanced with a personality to boot"! Yeah, I'm a proud Mummy.......

No comments:

Post a Comment