Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Ready!

Our day has finally arrived!

The Stair Way to SEVEN goes through Arlington, Texas!!!

Our beloved Pittsburgh Steelers vs the Green Bay Packers. The most historic teams in the NFL and our Princess is ready to cheer on the Steel Curtain!

Skyler & I are ready.....dressed in black-n-gold with our Terrible Towels intact! We will be going to The Piney's Party like we do each year. Bob & Linda Piney are also huge Steeler fans, so I'll feel right at home, but not Dear Daddy! He's rooting for the Packers...yes, the Packers. How I fell in love with an anti-Steeler is beyond me. Anyway, let's just focus on the positives. Skyler & Steeler history/victory!

Skyler cheering NOW, 2011!

Sky cheering her 1st Steeler game, August 2009

I remember being pregnant during Super Bowl XVIII. My Steelers' scored and took the lead over the Arizona Cardinals with 34 seconds remaining. I was jumping up and down with Linda hoping not to go into labor, as we celebrated a 27-23 victory! I had Skyler with me then and I'll have her by my side now. Here's to a 7th Lombardi Trophy! Even Laney is ready for tonight's 6:29 kick off.

Eager to head out to the party.....

My Steeler Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment