Saturday, April 20, 2013

Look out Pre-K!

 
Last Tuesday, Skyler had her first school physical from Dr. Eanett and it was a total success. The Doc was impressed with Sky's vocabulary skills & energy and found her to be very personable. He was also impressed how little he has seen her....a sign of a healthy little girl!
When we arrived at Watson Clinic, the Princess was excited to get a clean bill of health so she could officially enroll for PreK at Highlands Grove Elementary. We had a 10AM appointment and didn't have to wait more than 5 minutes.
I was so proud of our Sweetie. She showed no signs of anxiety and was such a wonderful patient that she received a Tinker Bell sticker.
After completing all the necessary documents at the school office and turning in her physical and current immunization records, Skyler will arrive at her new school on August 15th for student orientation day.
Only 7/10 of a mile from home, this will be her new school until she graduates from 5th grade. First day is August 19th!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to have Skyler at MY school. She will be a great addition to our Highlands Grove HEROES. Also, happy to have her awesome parents become apart of our Highlands Grove FAMILY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to put my volunteer skills to use and become a "HERO"! It comforts me knowing you are right around the corner. I still remember you holding Skyler at the young age of THREE DAYS old and telling me she will soon be coming to your school. My, how time quickly flies. We love you!

    ReplyDelete