Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Total Score~Look Who's 4!

I'm not sure how it happened this quickly, but one of my favorite people in the entire world turns four today, 7:01PM to be exact. Yes, today we celebrate Skyler Leona and her four glorious years! 

We will start off the morning with crown pancakes fit for a Princess and continue the celebration after school and throughout the evening. Her Princess Party is all set for this Saturday with 14 of her darling friends.

Skyler has given us such vivid colors in our life. Miss Precious has such a beautiful spirit, outgoing personality and a tender heart. How blessed indeed we are to be her proud parents....Then & Now!
Happy Birthday, Sweet Daughter! Our forever Baby Girl.
We love you, 
Mummy & Daddy
xxoo

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday my precious angel. I wish I was there to share this day with you.
    I love you sweetheart,
    Gammey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love YOU, Gammey and miss you during your San Francisco trip. Can't wait to see you at the Princess Party this Saturday! xxoo

    ReplyDelete