Thursday, August 1, 2013

Tennessee Time!

The Princess was eager to fly the friendly skies (for the 4th time) and her excitement showed through out the entire day! By 3PM, It was time to finally drive to Gammey's St Pete condo to pick her up and then head to the St. Petersburgh/Clearwater Airport for their 6PM flight.  
 And with a big embrace followed by a sweet kiss, they were off.....
Sky wanted to get to that boarding gate quickly and proved it by being many steps ahead of Gammey! 

Although their plane was delayed for 40 minutes, the Lord delivered my precious cargo to Chattanooga safely and Sky had no problems finding her Aunt & Uncle and ran right into her Auntie Cheryl's arms.

They dined at my favorite restaurant, Big River Grill, before settling in to a 35 minute drive to C&C Farms. I have no doubt that the first thing Skyler will do tomorrow morning is to put on her farm boots and head to the barn. Mousse, the Donkey, adores the Princess and he'll be waiting right at that gate!
 
I look forward to sharing their adventures as the pictures trickle in. I will be in Jacksonville all weekend at the Kiwanis State Convention, but will update you all upon my return. I do know that Skyler is going to Smokey The Bear's Birthday Party this Saturday! Fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment