Monday, December 2, 2013

Thankful~Part I

Thanksgiving is a time for reflection and appreciation of what one has. The biggest blessing in my life is definitely my family. Although my sisters could not be with us on Skyler's 5th Thanksgiving, I carried them deep in my heart as we enjoyed a beautiful Thanksgiving day with Gammey.


We had dinner reservations for 2:30 at Louie Mack's Steakhouse. The food was fabulous. Tom prepared a stuffed turkey earlier in the week, so we actually enjoyed Thanksgiving twice. 


 
Another blessing in my life is watching the strong bond form between my Mum and my Daughter. It's a beautiful blessing indeed! 

During the Holiday school break, Sky spent four days with Gammey at her condo and loved every bit of it. The days were filled with many craft projects, picnics at the Tiki Hut and dinner out on the town!
 Selfie....

 Super Silly Sky...
Our blessings continued on Friday as we celebrated Gammey's birthday, shopping and lunch at a local restaurant followed. The Princess always enjoys helping with the birthday cards.

I have so much in life to be thankful for and the best part about life is that every point in time, God always gives me a reason to be so very thankful! 

1 Thessalonians 5:18 Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment