Friday, March 4, 2011

Bling-Bling Shoes!

Skyler certainly loves to pretend play and wasted no time enjoying her new hot-pink, Barbie plastic high heel shoes. I found it so amazing how she just knew how to slip 'em on to strut her stuff! Definitely a girly-girl to the core! It started like this.........

The Diva herself!

Imagination still running wild.....

Grocery shopping in her shoes!

A Princess, indeed or even a future Rockette Girl!

As you can see, we are having such a fun week. These shoes are such a hit and I'm tickled that the Princess is getting tons of fun out of them. I guess plastic make-up comes next? lol...The shoes were actually apart of my Bachelorette Party, as they were used in the table scape design by my girlfriend Heather. I'll be sure to leave out all those stories to why the shoes have such meaning if Skyler ever asks! lol...Hope you're ending your week with style just like we are!

2 comments:

  1. A girl after my own heart......a shoe nut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heels for grocery shopping, quite the fashionista. Actually the outfit reminds me of a toddler version of Beyonce's "Single Ladies" music video :)

    ReplyDelete