Monday, March 7, 2011

Pals!

This weekend found us returning to Peterson Park to enjoy the board walk and paved nature trail. Skyler can now walk the entire mile without assistance. In fact, we did the trail twice! Laney also takes pleasure in the walk with her buddy. I become a distant figure while the two enjoy the afternoon!

Sweet Pea loves animals, especially birds and ducks. We see a lot of these beautiful creatures during our walks and she always takes the time to admire God's creations.

Thought I would share some of our sights that we were blessed to see this weekend.

Also included in our weekend was church then after the service, the little ones gathered while us adults (about 50 members) had lunch and coffee. Wish I had taken my camera to capture the fun. An extra special delivery for Skyler arrived from Auntie Cheryl & Uncle Charles. The Princess received her second Hallmark recordable story book, titled "Thank you, God, for Everything"!

As soon as Skyler opened the package and saw the book, she kept repeating church, church, church. She recognized the church temple on the cover!

I also enjoyed the book as Skyler turned each page. Now I can listen to both of my sister's voices each day. Life is Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment