Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Pink Princess

Yes, our baby Sweet Pea is growing into a beautiful Princess! She looks stunning in pink, which is a color I could never pull off, thanks to my auburn hair. Auntie Nicola & Cousin Nikki could certainly strut the cat walk in this girly shade.

We are just so in love with our precious gift from God! A happy, fun seeking little girl with a huge personality to boot. I wanted to share these lovely pictures taken right before we went to church this past Sunday and also slice out this cute story......When Skyler walked into church, four of the ladies opened up their arms and said, "Hello there, Miss America. Our beauty has arrived!" (too funny, so sweet & they were not talking about me) Our family sure buys her the prettiest dresses. She certainly lives up to the title as the "Best Dressed" church goer. lol....

Her best buddy in church day care is Ben and I always tell her each Sunday morning that it's time to praise God and go see Ben. This is her usual expression after I make my statement......

One last photo of your Princess....

God is so rewarding!

No comments:

Post a Comment