Friday, March 11, 2011

What Off Switch?

Skyler is not yet two, and she's acquired so many new skills. She runs with confidence, adding a hop here and there. She's become a master climber, where no place is safe for Laney to take a break! lol... In fact, by day's end I'm ready to crash on the couch with a magazine, but the Princess is still on the go. No off switch here!

Sweet Pea seems so much more in touch with the world. Just the other day, I knew Skyler had moved beyond babyhood when I leaned over her crib one afternoon as she woke from her nap. The Princess grabbed my finger, looked me in the eye, and said: "Hi Mummy, puppies go ruff-ruff, kitties go meow-meow and ducks go quack-quack. *wow* I praised her and then asked her about the pig. I quickly got a oink-oink response. Even that little brain is non stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment