Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Movin' On UP!

It's official!! Miss Precious completed the 2 year old class!
Skyler's graduation dress from Auntie Nicola and Uncle Bogie was perfect and just as pretty as our lovable Princess!
We took our seats and watched the students arrived in the chapel shortly after 6:15. Daddy and I were only two rows back and made it a point not to let Skyler spot us. We waited until her performance to catch her attention.
Looking for us.....
Here's the group shot and Skyler was placed right in the middle between Lilly and Bella.
They took their places and began to sing the sweetest song about God and his love. It also involved hand gestures. Skyler was absolutely adorable. The first thing she did when she took the stage was to yell out "Mummy & Daddy"!





Here's the prefect picture showing her excitement. When the songs were sung and the audience was applauding, Skyler was celebrating by smiling, laughing and jumping up & down. During refreshments, I was holding Sky and I gentleman approached and asked me if Skyler was my daughter. I told him yes and he went on to tell me how delightful it was to watch her and that she stole the show! I'll look forward to sharing that story with our Sweet Pea when she's a bit older. 
All that singing made for a thirsty girl!


Another memorable evening added to the record books. Come Monday, Skyler will be learning with the 4 year old class. I told ya she was movin' up!!! (lol) God certainly blessed us with a very talented and smart little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment